robertson mcisaac logo

policy details
quotation request
frequent questions
compare our policies
who are we
latest news
contact us
travel insurance
uk home insurance
commercial insurance


Our policies for your Italian home include earthquake, subsidence, landslip and heave provides holiday home insurance, or second home insurance, or main residence insurance in Italy including cover for earthquake, subsidence, landslip and heave. Our company is familiar with all aspects of owning, letting and managing property in Italy which means we can give advice on related insurance matters which is unrivalled in the UK insurance market.

Our policies:

include earthquake cover
include subsidence, landslip and heave
are always written in English
are underwritten at Lloyd's of London
allow us to appoint English speaking loss adjusters
are subject to English law
do not contain impracticable unoccupancy clauses
include Contents and Public Liability cover so you can safely let out your property to tenants
will insure your Italian home either as a second (holiday) home or as a permanent residence if you live fulltime in Italy (what lucky people) specialises in providing holiday home insurance in Italy and we can also provide holiday home insurance or second home insurance for other European countries, including the UK.

© Robertson-McIsaac 2006

Italianhomeinsurance is a trading style of Robertson-McIsaac Insurance Brokers Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority